Monday, May 4, 2015

I'm back!

It is just a bit sad that it's been so long after ONE POST. Buuuuuuut in my defense I had some weird sickness and then 2 days later caught the stomach flu. Moving on, I learned something the other day. Non-healthy teeth makes a person more prone to sickness!! Who woulda thought!? So, brush 2 times a day and give 20 seconds of attention to each section. So basically left bottom, left top, front bottom, front top, right bottom, and right top. Then another 10-20 seconds for your tongue. After that, floss, wrapping the floss around your MIDDLE fingers to give you more control, and then use mouthwash for 1 minute. Doing this 2 times every day will help fight off the grossness that I have had for the past couple weeks. :) good luck to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment